Right Side Abdomen More Bloated than Left

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Ladies...since I've last posted I've had a complete turnaround. Every symptom seem to disappeared except for the bloating and constipation. I was waking up with the doom feeling and anxiety every morning ...and though it's only been a week but still it's progress for me considering all the symptoms I had. My abdomen is so bloated especially the right side. In one area close to the liver/ gallbladder area and near the belly button ( intestine area) I can actually see it humpty in that area. Even if I lean toward the right or lie on the right side the hump is even more visible or it seem to lean toward right.

I went to my GI Dr this week and she did noticed it and is sending me for a ultrasound on Monday which has me very very nervous. She 's checking my pelvic too. My period came down last night which makes it even more bloated, and it's heavier than usual. By the way, I only have one ovary and yes it is on the right side.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi mary, Glad you are feeling a bit better! Have you done anything different that your symptoms have eased? good luck with your ultra sound....I hope it sorts things out for you 😉

• Posted

Hi Lou. the only thing I can say is prayer and I've been taking a mineral drink consists of over 70 minerals..I think it may contribute to the turn around too. Thank you , yes I pray all is well with my ultrasound.

• Posted

Hi Mary, that's great that you are feeling somewhat better! Sounds like your period came along with a flood of hormones you've been lacking , and eased up your symptoms for the time being.. Whatever it is enjoy it, as any relief in these awful symptoms truly is a blessing!!!

• Posted

Hi Gypsy...well I guessed I spoke too soon...coming off period and feeling just ugghh today. But I think it's also coming having my ultrasound done this morning. I am so nervous waiting. The US took about an hour or bit over. I had an abdomen, pelvic and transvaginal . I had no idea i was going to do a vaginal. I tried to get something out of the tech to calm my worries but nothing. All I got was I told her that now I will be nervous for a few days and she said " why" . I have anxiety today and it is affecting my digestive system big time. My health anxiety has gotten so bad since going through this and the passing of my sister last year made it even worse. I just hope and pray for the best. You 're right about any relief being a blessing, Yes it was good while it lasted.

• Posted

Yes them ultrasounds can feel terrible, I remember having to pee so bad and she was like you can go let out a 1/4 cup lol she was trying to find my shriveled up ovary, but from what ive read others have had problems getting an ovary located during these US.. These symptoms truly come and go no idea how you are going to feel from one day to the next.. And the anxiety well I don't wish that on anyone... Know how you feel.. So sorry to hear of your sister, my prayers are with you.. My brother in law passed (sisters husband) suddenly of a heart attack a few years ago and that left a real big hole in everyone including all their kids.. Tough all of it, thinking of you and wishing you well, take care ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.