Right Side Abdominal Pain with Walking 4 weeks HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been experiencing severe, sharp abdominal pain on the right side that is only aggravated with walking for a total of four weeks. I do not exercise strenuously and have been very careful not to walk any long distances but have shown no improvement at all. This pain is MUCH less severe 10-20 minutes after I have eaten.

Thus far, I've had normal blood work and a normal ultrasound. I am going for an upper endoscopy tomorrow but I am not sure that this will find anything.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Becky

I too face similar problem. I know just take care to have a rest for couple of minutes after eating.

But yes would like to know what causes this?

• Posted

Because when You eat it helps even out the pressure in Your bowels,..try taking magnesium 2000 mg at bed time,   its going to move the air that gets trapped  I call what You are experancing a vapor lock,.. like a auto gas system can get a vapor lock,..I take it every night,..amoung other things,... its easy to try it wont hurt You
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply! I initially thought that it was some type of gas pain, but it has been consistent daily for over four weeks independent of what I have eaten. That is an interesting idea, though.
    • Posted

have You had a hida scan?   mri,s and ct show only stones,.. a hida scan checks galbladder fuction,    just for info,..took 10 years of every test there was (except the right one) till My slugish galbladder was found,..take Irish sea moss,.. teaspoon in half cup of your choice,. mix very well,.. it will help heal anything it comes across and it moves air out and softens the stool,.. you will be amazed.  P.S it works great on skin too,. it softens wrinkles stops any! acme from coming on,.. etc,..

• Posted

Hi Becky

Im having the same feeling everytime i walk coming from rest. Can you share what was this all about? Have you cured yours already?

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.