Right side on Urethal Opening/Orifice more stretched and wrinkled than the left

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am experiencing discomfort and a burning sensation from my urethral meatus near the opening of the hole. I discovered a small discoloration inside the pee hole that became a worry. As I kept opening my pee hole up to look at it, my orifice became a little more stretched on the right side. Is anyone else dealing with this issue? It's causing a lot of pain and discomfort. My Urologist has told me everything looks normal, but I still deal with discomfort. Anyone else dealing with the same issue?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i feel the same doctor had done cystoscope and said i havent found anything but i feel discomfort like urge to empty my bladder ! First i thought it was stricture but doctor said nothing !

• Posted

Can you have some kind of trauma ar anything ?

• Posted

I feel like when i used my fingers to open and look (obsessively at one point), I may have hurt it and stretched it our on one side more than the other. It has been 3 months, and at first it would hurt a lot when I would pee, but now There is a discomfort from time to time that won't go away.

• Posted

hi there, as in for symptoms, pain, discomfort any burning going on while voiding or at any time ? how s your speed flow currently? what kind of check up did your urologist perform ? as in to check on your urethral meatus?

• Posted

The urologist did a physical examination and tested my urine. Everything seems to be fine from what he says, but I can't help but feel like something is wrong because the discomfort I am feeling is still going on, especially now that my urethral orifice is a little more stretched, the inside skin becomes exposed and it hurts a lot. I am hoping there is someway I can fix this. I know surgery might be a little dramatic, but I am looking for any solution at this point.

• Posted

You have nothing to do for now but to wait for the skin to adopt for a year then it wont hurt... the pain you feel when peeing is caused by inflammation. Never let anything insert in it like cystoscopy, dilator, etc

• Posted

Ask your doctor for anti-inflammatories... they will help with the discomfort until your body heals itself

good luck

magicv

• Posted

I feel as if it's on the outside skin of my glans near my pee hole that's been affected. Doctors have told me everything looks healthy, but I still deal with discomfort.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.