Right side pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started having excruciating pain in my right side I've read so many stories about my pain I've gone to ER 3 times taken sonogram x 2 and CT scan x2 and they are doing a colonoscopy this Thursday and they are doing a Hida scan on Friday but until then I'm still in pain and tears are falling no sleep nothing to eat but liquids they are not finding anything so far please is anyone else having this they keep asking am I nauseated no but lots of gas and constipation will the hida scan find something help me I'm hurting

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

A HIDA scan is to look for anything amiss  with your liver or gall bladder. Maybe gallstones are suspected ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.