Ringing

Posted , 12 users are following.

Guys my ringing is level 10 what's working for you guys to lower sound . I will appreciate any help.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Try the sedative, Ativan.  It should help calm your inner ear and then reduce tinnitus.
  • Posted

Hi james

Some days can be worse than others but try to stay as hydrated as possible. Drink lots of water, I usually drink about 8 to 9 glasses a day, sometimes more.

ana

• Posted

Diuretics help.  Also, I started using a product called ‘No Salt’.   It’s in the spice aisle at the grocery store.  I put 1 tsp of No Salt in 1 Liter of water and flavor it with lemon and cucumber.  I drink that every day and my ringing has decreased so much!!   
  • Posted

High dose betahistine is your best bet - it takes about a month to become effective. My tinnitus was as bad at yours at the outset - now it is background and not troublesome.

Good luck.

• Posted

CBD oil...it has completely eliminated my tinnitus!

• Posted

What's your dosage for CBD oil? I'm using a 4:1 reatio (CBD:THC). But I also have CBD without THC. Which do you use? I use a subligual dose of one dropperful in the morning (4:1CBD:THC) and a dropperful of CBD (no THC) in the evening. My tinnitus is not gone, but on a scale of 1 to 10 it's about a 3 now. Before this it was always 5 or above. (But never a 10).

• Posted

I just started CBD oil (with less than .3%THC I believe) and I take 4 drops sublingual each morning.  My tinnitus has improved but I’m getting headaches.  But the headaches may be unrelated to the CBD.  I’m trying to figure it out.   

• Posted

Jim, I use without THC, 2 dose sublingual (1 ea morning/night.) My tinnitus went from 10 to 1.
    • Posted

So do need a prescription? The nutrition stores have the oil but in different strengths I wish they made some to put directly in the ear but I know it's coming from my head I don't understand what to do

• Posted

Hello James,

many people report Severe discomfort after exposure to WIFI and cellular devices.  It is a magnetism issue, so research EMFS and its, connection to Tinnitis.

if you feel awful, get off all devices, and spend time away in a WIFI free zone, away from large towers or WIFI towers, and High Electrical fields.

if you live in a large city, this may be hard to do, but try and get into a zone with little or no WIFI and get off of your cell phone, and see if you feel better.

if you self test, you will have your answer..

• Posted

I find staying hydrated and keeping diet low in salt helps, as others have said. I take potassium magnesium citrate capsules (to help the salt reduction) and bear berry extract (to help stay hydrated) as well as drinking lots of water. I have also tried lipo flavanpid plus, which I shipped from the US. I'm not convinced that they help but I'm worried to stop them in case it gets worse. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.