Ringing ear and hearing loss

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,

i have taken almost all medicine regarding ear ringing (TINNITUS) and hearing loss.

can anyone give some idea regarding this , medicine has failed here in my situation

regards

sunil nair

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I tried a bunch of stuff and nothing ever did anything, I am not on the AIP diet which is hard but the ringing is basically gone. The distortion is gone, and the quietness is gone, and the ear fullness is gone. I am not saying it is a cure all or that is will help everyone, but I feel so much better. And I think it is worth the try. It took me 2-3 months before I saw any improvement. My triggers so far that affect my MD are Almonds (ear fullness/ringing/distortion within hours of eating) and black pepper (ear ringing). If you haven't tried it I would say go for it. It is an extremely limited diet and can get boring...I have basically eating the same thing for 6 months. But with my hearing being good again and the wobbly feeling basically gone. It is worth it.

• Posted

hi mic ,

what you have eaten can you please tell me.

after medicine failed i was going for steroid injection inside ear drum

so can you please tell me what you have eat.

regards

sunil

regards

sunil r nair

• Posted

Steroid injections didn't work for me at all. Just made my hearing worse until the hole in my ear healed. Just search for AIP diet online, basically meat and most green veggies no nightshade, grains, nuts, etc. Very limited with a goal to remove all foods that can trigger an auto immune response.

• Posted

hi mac ,

do you have the list of foods need to eat, that you had eaten and your TINNITUS got fine.

regards

sunil r nair

• Posted

Hi sunil,

I had really bad tinnitus, along with hearing loss. It was "out of control". I also had the steroid injections, which did not work. I was so desperate until my nephew recommended I look into a NUCCA (National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association) chiropractor. They are not easy to find. Found one half hour from my house. He had experience dealing with patients with tinnitus. After about 4 treatments most of the ringing was gone. Such a relief!! I don't know where you live but you can look it up and see if there is one near your area and ask if they have dealt with patients who have tinnitus.

Good luck and hang in there.

Luz

• Posted

hi,

thanks for reply.

i had mailed NUCCA (National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association) but there is no response from their side.

i am from india.

how got fine which are those medicine that you had it, can you please tell me

regards

sunil r nair

• Posted

like you, I have tried all the tinnitus medicines and none have worked. Even tried some homeopathic methods and still nothing. Both of my Drs have told me that there is no "magic bullet", but there are some sound treatment that get the brain to compensate. I have hearing aids and they have a tinitus setting that basically plays a sound similar to the tinitus sound and kind cancels it out. Good luck

thanks

DizzyDaddy

• Posted

Hi Sunil

I am from Kerala.

For last one year struggling with this disease. I have tinnitus + Balance issues. Tried allopathy and now into Ayurveda. But no improvement so far.

• Posted

thanks for reply , if I will find any thing then I will let you know and if you find anything then you let me known

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.