RIP Tessa

Posted , 4 users are following.

14385 New post Posted by : Dr_Spock Moderator

Post date: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:56 pm

I believe (however it is unconfirmed) that Tessa is deceased, sorry for the bad news sad

HI ALL

Not sure if you would all see this hidden away among other messages so decided (whilst crying) to \"lift\" it and re-post it as new. Oh God I miss her.

The Missing by Suheir Hammad

the way loss seeps into neck hollows

and curls at temples sits between front teeth cavity

empty and waiting

for mourning to open

the way mourning stays forever shadowing vision

shaping lives with memory

a drawer won't close

sleep elusive smile illusive

the only real is grief

forever counting the days

minutes missing without knowing

so that one day you find yourself

showering tears missing that love

like sugar aches teeth

Love to you Tessa, wherever you are

Jacee

xx :love: :rose:

[i:281b03d44e][b:281b03d44e][color=green:281b03d44e][size=9:281b03d44e](Patient Admin have earmarked this forum topic for necessary standard forum maintenance activity, this could be an edit, delete, split, trim or merge (or a combination of).)

[/size:281b03d44e][/color:281b03d44e][/b:281b03d44e][/i:281b03d44e]

[i:281b03d44e][b:281b03d44e][size=9:281b03d44e][color=black:281b03d44e]Lock topic by Tue 24 Feb 2011[/color:281b03d44e][/size:281b03d44e][/b:281b03d44e][/i:281b03d44e]

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

\"The God of your understanding is with you now, even in this hour, at this precise moment. If you have no understanding of God, that will not matter. God is still here, in this place, with you right now, whispering to your soul, “You are welcome, whenever you are ready to come Home.”

You shall not be turned away, not for any cause or reason. If there be cause or reason you believe to be valid, God – should you want God to – in this moment invalidates it. God – should you want God to – in this moment erases it. God – should you want God to – in this moment makes all paths clear, all roads straight, saying, “Make way for my beloved, who chooses to be Home with God.”

This prayer is offered for you, wonderful child of the universe, as you embark on the most joyful journey you have ever taken, filled with wondrous surprises. A journey into the greatest happiness you have ever know, and the grandest experience you will ever have.

Dream now of glorious things. Dream of every fantasy come true. Dream of every pain disappearing, of everything of which time has robbed you being given back to you again. Dream of seeing loved ones once more – those who have gone before and those who will follow.

Know for a certainty that when you leave here, you will be again with all those who have held a place in your heart and have gone before. And do not worry about those you leave behind, for you will see them, too, again and again, and love them, too, again and again, through all eternity, and even in the present moment. For there can be no separation where there is love, and no waiting where there is only Now.

Smile, then, at the joyful anticipation of what is in store. These gifts have been laid up for you, and God has only been waiting for you to return Home to receive them. Peace, joy and love are you, and are yours, now and always. So it is, and so it shall be, for ever and ever. Amen.

With Love to Tessa, xx:rose:

• Posted

Thought I might have a chat but on reading the post- not now! Ican't see properly through my tears ( I have'.nt cried properly in 20 years) Poor,poor Tessa, her family and US . It must be true. She was such a brave,non-complaining and inspiriational person although I never met her she gave me courage and hope. I am so so sad.

Carole

• Posted

I am sure very many of us feel like Jacee, Vanessa and Carole. I have visited the site from time to time over the last two years and feel very sad at Tessa's death. She always seemed to find the right thing to say. Like Jacee I will miss her very much. And also like Jacee I like poetry. I also like these words from the book of Revelation in the New testament of the Bible.

\"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Ome'ga,\"

Rest in Peace Tessa

Suzie

• Posted

I have mild COPD. I have never posted before but have read some stuff. I have been very impressed by the standard of information and by the friendly welcome everyone gets on this site. I think Tessa helped a lot of people. Her advice and comments seemed to come from her heart and she came across as a very caring person. I am very sad that she appears to no longer be with us.

I don't know any prayers or poetry but I know a lot of people will miss Tessa from their lives, including people who had never actually met her. That seems a fitting eulogy - to be rememberd kindly by strangers.

Rest in Peace

:peace: :rose:

From Andy

• Posted

Hi All,

Haven't been around for a while as have put our house on the market and moving friday,

Like Andy i too don't know any prayers or poetry and not so good at putting things into words but this is so sad i think of Tessa frequently and was so hoping she was ok, Tessa (and Jacee and Van) has helped me so much with so much useful and kindly advice,

Rest in peace tessa

Elaine x

:rose:

• Posted

iam so sorry to hear about tessa, i havent been on for a while. My deepest sympathy goes to all her family, and all that knew her. So very sorry i know how you must be feeling, as i lost my mum to the same thing. Its heartbreaking. xxx My sympathy to her family and friends xxx GOODNIGHT GODBLESS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.