Risk of STD's from massage + hj

Posted , 5 users are following.

I know you can't get hiv from hj but what's the risk of getting herpes or genetial warts? The lady massaged my back with her hands and at the end she gave a hj until I ejaculate.

can herpes or hpv be transmitted ? Thx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi If it was just a hand job and you touched no sexual parts of her, then you should be OK

• Posted

I was lying on bed , she gave back massage first then at last she gave hj,  when she was giving hj I touched her boobs and legs , didn't touched her genetial cuz she was wearing panties. I'm scared maybe il get a std 

• Posted

Most doctors / experts consider this a no-risk event. Your question is valid, as Herpes and HPV are some of the only STD's that can be transmitted skin to skin, but the occurrence is very, very rare from my understanding. Since her genitals were not involved I would believe this to be a no-risk event as well. 

• Posted

As said by Steven, I believe you could consider this a no-risk event. But you are concerned, or feel like something isn't right, please see a healthcare provider.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.