RLS-twitching all day-numbness foot-grip loss hands-PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone...

2 years ago I had a varicose veins surgery (EVLT) and after a few weeks this is what I got:

-Restless legs and arms during the day...(mostly when watching tv-train-bus etc...

-I sometimes have to stretch a lot

-Muscle twitching or veins all day,in all places...

-Vibrations inside BUT after 2 years they are coming out a little bit,I have a little bit of shaky hands if I want to grasp something.

(not in rest)

-Balance issues,it's like my muscles are to short to walk...??? like a non-visible tremor....

-Sometimes it's like my speech has a tremor too,i I get nervous to speak and words are sometimes coming out the wrong may...(only sometimes)

-My toes and fingertips are numb and I lose grip...

I went to a lot of doctors and they said:No Ms-Parkinson-Als-Lyme-cortisol-all cancers are ruled out etc...so what is going on?

Only thing they said that I have chronic venous insufficiency-RLS and a little bit of stenosis.

When I drink a glass of wine-the shaky hands (I only shaky when I want to reach for something-or when I am typing...and only a little bit...more like finger contractions) are a lot better.

My biggest problem is walking because my feet become numb a lot.

I also buy a lot of shoes...most of them are not good.

When I wear compressing stocks I do feel a lot better.

So...is this a blood circulation problem,RLS or is it MS?

If you have any tips please let me know!

Sandra

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandra,

I know your post is quite old, but wondering if you had any resolution or diagnosis at all?

• Posted

I am still having the same problems...tried every eye drop-eye plugs-honey-fish oil omega 3- dark sun glasses-blephasteam goggles-green tea with lemon-blue glasses-another tv and computer but it only helps a little bit.

I just bought meibomian gland expressor but it does not much...

Most problems are:

dry eyes

blinking a lot

pain eyes

clogged eyelids

I can not watch tv or use the computer a lot

Driving is impossible

Airco and heating is hell!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.