rocd

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, i have had ROCD for years now. i am currently engaged and me and my fiance gor into an arguement. he didnt speak to me for days and booked a trip to california without telling me. This was the last straw for me and i was like i am done. when he reaches back out i am telling him i cant do this anymore. one day i was kidding with my sister and was like im just gonna get a sugar daddy and never date. i went on a website and signed up for one and that was it. i never went back on and honestly did not have intentions of even using it. i was just mad at the time and i guess it was the only thing i can control. i deleted it but now i have guilt and i feel like i should confess to him now that we are working on things and he is bettering himself. i dont know what to do. i feel like i should just let it go but my ocd and anxiety is like forcing me to confess

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.