Posted , 3 users are following.
I suffered with this panic attacks and constant anxiety this march 2016. (I had attacks last year but not as bad this year. I got a lot of symptoms, all over my body, it comes one at a time and sometimes all together. (Shortness of breath, muscle pain, palpitation, etc). I had 5 or more full blown attacks already and sometimes minor attacks, but constant worried. I took xanax just 2 weeks on my first attacks, (worried to be addicted with medications) but that was it. I did not take anymore or any medication, except gaba supplements once in a while.
Right now, I can do what I want but slight worries comes out. And my major complain right now are the following:
1) I felt dizzy sometime, and it's like pendulum. Side by side (not back and fort) its like rocking movement (sometimes slow or fast). Sometime my back head/back brain feels numbness or harden (i dont know the exact term.
2) acid reflux that may cause gas pain all over the chest and stomach. And sometimes bowel movement twice or more in a day. And i have to do constant belching to make my feelings comfortable.
3) sometimes after eating, there is a pressure on my neck and numbness on my right face and jaw up to the temporal side, then to the upper right part of the head.
4) sometime twitching on my temporal (either left or right)
5) shortness of breath, but if i burp or belch, then it goes back normal.
1) Is this dizziness(rocking body/head movement) that i have right now is really cause by anxiety or there other underlying causes of this one?
2) Do in need to consider TMJ as to my numbness on my face and pressure on my head? My dentist cannot tell exact because she is not DDS, but she told me that its not tmj most likely since there were no jaw pain.
I was positive with h pylori but already threated ( 3 mos ago)
I had head MRI and ct scan but no abnormalities found. ( 2 mos ago)
Doctor told me that there were no ear infections and most probably not vertigo.
Took 25 mg of xanax for two weeks only (last april)
Taking vitamin b complex right now.
Taking gaba supplements once in a while.
0 likes, 7 replies