Roeascsa

Posted , 2 users are following.

Need help every time I go out in the heat my face goes so red I can’t injoy going out any more I put on sun block and it still goes so red wht can I do I need help 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Charlotte,  when I first got my rosacea diagnosis in 2016, I had to wear a very wide-brimmed hat whenever I went out in the sun.  It's not as bad now, but I do try not to be in full sun too long and will have to wear a very high sun-block, SPF 50.  It's also good if you have one of those mister sprays to carry with you in summer - La Roche Posay do one.  All the best,  Stefania

• Posted

Hi thank u yea I have bought one never worn one I feel like i look silly in it but it better then getting a sore face and blood red face I have a look for sun block is there any sunblock u say which is better for roeascsa 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.