Roller coaster

Posted , 4 users are following.

When asked what it is like living with fibromyalgia. I say its like being on a rollercoaster, but the ride wount STOP 1 day is up, 1 day is down.Each day and ride is different. Just wish this ride would STOP. gentle hugs to all xx  

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Kaz 40

Along with others.You guys are hitting this thing out the BallPark with describing

Fibro.

• Posted

smile thank you Elaine its decribing how it affects you and the impact its had on you and how you feel. the impact of fibro has been really big and hit hard. but we must battle on. take care gentle hugs
  • Posted

Hi Karen, How was your day? How's Charlie? XXX T. 
    • Posted

Morning Teressa How are you? Hope your not in too much pain . Charlie is loads better now thankgoodness hes back to his old self stamping his feet to get his own way and attention the little monkey. Thank you for asking after him. I had fun games yesterday with my legs they were very stiff didnt want to work they have been burning all week, not a pleasent feeling to have. the joy of having fibro? hope you have a good day. look after yourself take care gentle hugs xxKsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.