Rotigotine patches 3mg/24 hours

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been using Rotigotine patches for about a year now and they have changed my life.  After 15 years I have returned to work, I can go to the cinema and travel by aeroplane.  I have heard that they may no longer be available on the NHS.  Has anybody else heard this? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I still have 2mg Rotigotine patches as a repeat prescription but no longer use them. They have become ineffective and when I increased the dose I passed out and fell badly. I experienced the same thing with Ropinorole and so dare not take more than a low dosage. Dopamine agonists no longer work for me so I am using Tramadol (Opioid) which also is becoming ineffective. Getting quite desperate but at least it is only night time for me (at the moment!).
  • Posted

Dear Sashalou

Please read the posts in the conversation "RLS and Diet"   There is a diet developed by a University and freely available that has given me enormous relief and similarly helped others.   I suggest you read about it and give it a try.

Tell me if you have any problems getting the necessary help you need with it.

Graham

• Posted

Sorry my last post was a reply to Beagle not Sashalou
    • Posted

Many thanks, Graham, I may buy the App and am starting by making a list of things that I think give me RLS symptoms. Perhaps I can then check how my list is rated on FODMAP.

Regards

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.