Rough Night Tonight, But I've Been Feeling Better In General

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi guys,

For the past three days, I was virtually anxiety free. I was able to walk Around in the store which is usually miserable for me, but I was laughing and talking and having fun. Last night I even went on a date! I felt normal and amazing. I want you to know it gets better. Anxuety won't be there forever. Look forward to that.

However, tonight im having a pretty rough night. I feel off balance, feel like my bed is moving but it's not, feel like electic buzzing sensation in my legs and even had diherrea (sorry for the over share), I feel like I can't swallow or breath that well, I think I got used to not feeling snxiety so now I do feel it it's really bad. I'm scared. I haven't been having anxiet so I'm afraid it's a disease ur some thing. I need my internet friends re assurance. Is this amxiety??

Love xx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

It's gotta be anxiety...it hits out of nowhere and harder as if to remind us "hey I'm still here! Don't forget about me!" It sucks!!!!! I too am having a rough night. I woke up with a ball of gas in my chest, thought the worse, then my 13 month old woke up screaming and immediately I was okay, and that's how I know it's anxiety. I was able to attend to him for 40 minutes. Once I put him down....PANIC! Ugh!
    • Posted

Thank you for the reply. It's amazing how you're able to attend to your baby without anxuety. Babies are precious. If I may ask- how was your pregnancy with your anxiety? Also do you ever get the symptoms I descrived? I just feel so weird
    • Posted

Well my pregnancy was great. I had been anxiety free for at least two years, but it creeped back and it happens every now and then. I used to get those same symptoms you describe. I would even feel cramps at the top of my head or like the feeling of static electricity. I hated it so much! Also had random and constant diarrhea and vomiting. It was all due to stress which caused IBS and gerd. Now when anxiety hits I know I'm under a lot of stress. The hard part is accepting it is anxiety and not a horrible terminal illness. After accepting comes control and soon peace. Easier said than done though 😞.im still in the first phase of accepting the anxiety. I can't stop thinking it's my heart or cancer or my liver 😩. Talking about it really helps. Unfortunately I have always had the displeasure of getting through and coping with it myself because nobody understands me or supports me in anyway.
    • Posted

Feeling weird becomes a part of you. One is never the same. Most of us have to come with terms with our "normalcy". We are not like the rest of the people we consider normal. We are our own normal because we are constantly having to rearrange and readjust our lives and how we do things to feel safe and in control.
    • Posted

That is interesting you didn't have anxiety during your pregnancy, I'm scared to have children because I'm afraid pregnancy will make my anxiety too severe, that's why I ask. I also get some weird head symptoms. You're right, accepting it is anxiety not a horrible illness is so hard. I always question what if I'm mis diagnosis with anxiety and something is seriously wrong. Anyways, I will listen to you, I certainly know how you feel - Feel free to message me any time!!!
    • Posted

Some people do and others don't experience anxiety during pregnancy. We are burdened with this constant fear of the future and have forgotten how to live and enjoy life as it comes. For us everything we encounter whether it is good or bad lies a fear...a fear of the unknown. There lies the "what if" and the "but", it is a struggle and a curse we must learn to overcome. I'm in between right now. My anxiety is coming and going. Doesn't help that I caught a cold with body aches and pains and of course I thought had pneumonia or something worse 😩. I hope you are one of the lucky ones who can beat this fully and one day look forward to a beautiful pregnancy, as well as be anxiety free through it all. Although pregnancy can be hard, long and exhausting...it is truly beautiful to have the privilege of carrying and giving life to another human being. I am 29 with four children and it was worth it. I hate my anxiety because I am all they need and want even with their dad around ☺️.
  • Posted

Well done tell that anxiety monster to go away you are in charge !!

So pleased to read you have had some good times

• Posted

no such thing as an overshare on here love i post about my poo all the time that and lumps and bumps are my trigger!

im the captain of my football team and a supervisor at work and an aviid heavy metal guitarust and gig goer and i am the BIGGEST Anxiety/hypochondriac i know you wouldny have guessed it!!

youre not alone! i know you dont mean too but youre thinking to deeply into your "symptoms" have you heard of italk? self referal service for help with anxiey? im with them now takes a while to get a face to face appt but its done wanders for me! 

• Posted

Thanks fort the reply!! It sounds like you're able to manage youre amxiety well, that's awesoem. Nope I've never heard of it, I'll have to check it out thanks for the tip
  • Posted

Hey whitney74579, anxiety is tough to control. If I'm idle for to long, it will creep up on me too. I start feeling better then, boom, it will hit me again. I get to the point I'm just going try to stay positive. Good luck,
  • Posted

glad u beta, things come and go, im sure all is stress makes us feel pretty rough.  Try relax like yoga to focus on anyting other than whats going on physically, im gonna try that. 
    • Posted

Thank you! I feel better during the days but then my nights are rough. I always wake up through the whole night. Yoga sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll try that when I wake up panicked

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.