Rough nite

Posted , 5 users are following.

have been dealing now with some internal vibrations, shoulder neck and back pain for over 2 weeks

I went to ER and all blood work normal, sugar and thyroid ok

They are sending me for an EMG this week as i am getting some twitching in my shoulder bicep area

Last nite it woke me up it was so bad

While at ER they said it looked like i have carpal tunnel syndrom as well so dont know if this is contributing . I do know that i was diagnosed with disc disease about 10 yrs ago so perhaps this is getting worse now. Im a side sleeper and will wake up with stiff neck, shoulder pain, ear fullness and now have the twitch to deal with as well so dont know if this is anxiety

Last weekend i had what i think was a panic attack when my legs were like jello and i was sweating for 15 minutes

Thoughts? Anyone get these symptoms?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sorry youre going through this. i have all of that and more. Neck and shoulder and blade pinch... mine im assuming is from bad posture and laying more often lately and on my side or elbow ir slouching my neck. i do physical therapy videos i found in youtube abd they help.

i have internal leg tremors mostly when waking up and sinetimes as high as chest. Goes away shortly after being up. supposedly its adrenaline and moving around makes it better. i agree. ALSO have jelly legs and heartrate high when walking.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.