Rought penile glans

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have problem last 8 month, I go to lot of doctors but nobody help me. Also I have swollen lymph nodes in groin for 6 months.All doctors say all is good. I think this is some kind of cancer. Please some help, I attached images.image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It looks like just a normal glans to me. Not all of them are shiny and purple, some are dry, some are rough and some are spotted. Yours looks fine!

• Posted

Milos, I agree with James what you see on the head / glans of your penis is most likely to be quite normal.

Doctors see a large number of genitals, so they are quite used to seeing the differences that males have with their penises.

It would have helped to have known what age you are?

The essential thing you need to consider is what your penis, and in particular, the glans and foreskin of your penis is in contact with. So, this could quite literally be anything from soap, shower gel, other forms of body wash, and so on. If you are sexually active, do you use a lube of some kind? Lots of males use things like baby oil or lotion, skin creams and lotions for masturbation - the more things like this that come into contact with the head of your penis the more likely they are to irritate or aggravate the skin on the glans of your penis. Therefore, the rough appearance you have is quite natural from the way your penis has developed - ONLY, the appearance is being made to look worse than it normally would by something the skin on the glans of your penis is in contact with.

It is possible that the final (3rd) photo that you have posted above shows this, particularly if the photo was taken at a different time to the other two photos you have posted ...... ?

• Posted

Thanks for comments, I am worried because I have swollen lymphs nodes in groin also. I have 26 year's. When my glans is full flaccid it come bit smoother sometimes like in first two photos.I don't now what this can be, because before about 8 months my glans was smooth. I also have burning sensation in some lymph nodes. I tested for all STI and results come negative. Also tested for viruses all negative. This

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.