Round and round we go

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is there an end to any of this?

I've been doing really well at trying to stay positive and then my body throws me another curve ball and I feel helpless all over again.

I have a swelling under my arm that came up after my Covid jab (3rd dose) in late Dec. Went to the Dr who had a feel and said it was nothing to be concerned about but would refer me for a scan. I'm still waiting for the scan.

Then I've had 2 periods in 10 days one really heavy and then the 2nd looked like black snot!!

Then came an ulcer and tooth ache and now I have a squishy movable lump along my collorbone

All this in conjunction with needing the toilet every hour at least, heart palps and my anxiety being through the roof!!

Oh and I also seem to have a dent in one of my cheeks that is sometimes noticeable sometimes not!

Is any of this due to hormones or am i walking time bomb I feel like all I do is go round and round symptoms

Thanks for reading x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.