ROUNDWORMS

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am posting this experience to maybe help others in some way or other. When I was in my early 20 I went to see a Natropath doctor as I didnt feel well and my skin was terrible.

Although i was a vegetarian my diet wasnt very good - too much dairy produce and sugar. The ND looked at my face and asked me about my diet and I was put on a very stricy 'Macrobiotic' diet for 2 wks and the following 2 wks the diet was alittle more relaxed.

Well, this whole diet changed my life in one way or another and showed me how you can take charge and be responsible to a large degree for your own health and well being. The diet was abit of a shock as I was very addicted to cheese and didnt think i could live without the stuff.

What really shocked me was that on day 4 or 5 of the diet I felt an odd sensation inside my rear end and when i went to the toilet out fell a roundworm. I was completely horrified and the whole experience felt like something out of a nightmare. The worm was about 10inches or so long and quite thick in width. I felt mortified. I remember the whole experience very well, to think that this thing had been living inside me for goodness knows how long. I didnt have a dog or cat so dont know how i had ended up with this living inside my gut, the only conection could be visiting friends who lived on a farm and kept pigs. But, i also felt very relieved that a change in diet had had this beneficial effect and had made my gut no good for the worm to live in anymore. Although I still eat miso soup and brown rice and lots veg and seaveg I need to go back to the strict macro diet again and get my body back in healthyness again. I am now 56.I still have the diet if anyone hearing more about it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Acup. I will get back to you on this as we going to the "STOP HINKLEY" demo down in Somerset very shortly. Will be in touch sunday/monday. Cheers J
  • Posted

Hi Acupuncturist,

can you please email me on

xxx

and i will send you a rundown of the macro diet, cheers

• Posted

Hi both,

I have had to remove the email address as we do not publish these on the site. There will be a private messaging service introduced in the future for this type of correspondence.

In the meantime I will email An_Acupuncturist with henbane's email address.

Emis Moderator

• Posted

Ok cool cheers thanks for that Moddy. Look forward to email from Acupun.
  • Posted

Hello..... Not received any email from patient.info with Henbane's address. Can you post the recipe on the forum Henbane?
  • Posted

Hi Acupuncturist,

I sent the email as soon as I posted yesterday, have you checked spam/junk folder or a firewall may have blocked it.

I will try emailing henbane with your address if you are ok with this? I will wait until you reply before sending though.

Emis Moderator

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.