Rumbling stomach all the time !

Posted , 6 users are following.

I really am at my wits end at the moment my stomach just seemseems to be rumbling all the time for no apparent reason if I am hungry or full and have no idea of the cause I just wondered if anyone could shed some light on to my problem ??

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi daniel1994

Perhaps you stomach is protesting about what's going into it. What is your diet like??....

• Posted

My diet is quite good lots of veg and water fruit juices and have a very physical job, it's just been recently like the past 3 to 4 weeks

• Posted

Do u have any other symptoms?
    • Posted

I did have strange bowel movements but they have gone back to normal now I put that down to alot of stress and anxiety, I do get alot of wind and little pains on my right side but I damaged my ribs 8 weeks back and they havnt been right since.
  • Posted

Any other symptoms? Have you tried a food diary to see if diet could be the cause?
  • Posted

I am sorry you are going through this rumbling stomach, I also have some sort of rumbling problem, let's wait for some expert to give proper advice

• Posted

Is yours okay in the morning but starts after you have had a meal ? Because that's how mine goes it drives me insane and also goes alot when I sit or when I'm lying down !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.