Run away.....biology.......psychotic teacher (lol)

Posted , 1 user is following.

:lol: Feeling sick, but oh well nevermind.

Thinking I know nothing about the human body , or animal body as my biology teacher put a cows eye in front of me........sorry but how did you get that? (Yuk!!!) Then all 28 puils were to disect this smelly looking thing,

What did eye :lol: :shock: do?

Toilet....threw up :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: and then skived every lesson from then on!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That and PE, were my favourite subjects....cpoz I had skiviritis..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I wish I had studied the subject!!!!!Though, I can run from PE and biology teachers quick ...fast run :run: hide.... :run: hide oh god, only hope friends read this!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :star: :huh:

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

LOL Katy you crack me up - you are so funny!

Eye eye what do we have ear?

:shock:

• Posted

Eye eye, eye ear you, eye canny see you, mind over matter.....eye, eye :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

I nose you cheeky chin and I bet cheeky cheeky chin nose eye!
  • Posted

:D (LOL) Me laughing, chin chin, oh soooooooo dizzyyyyyyyyyyy spin spin..........I aint been drinking either, coz spin spin...............huh.........wheres my ma mouth......oh found it.....oin oink cant stop eating so going to put another dress on so when i get my PJs on I will be thin again................ Katys diet plan;

LOts of clothes.

food, yum yum!

Nightime, jammies on and oh wow!

Thin again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So take that Mrs You Are What You eat....................................10 dresses later................... :twisted: :roll:

• Posted

well daughter just made us tortillos with salad and chicken and mayo she always uses paper plates so she doesnt have as many pots to wash :roll:

anyway went to spread mayo on tortillo only I forgot to get a tortillo and spread it on the paper plate instead :oops:

tis no wonder kids think I'm crazy :shock:

Could have been worse I could have added thje chicken and salad and rolled up the plate to eat it! :oops:

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :diva: Melbi, you make me laugh,,,still having cramps!!! I do things like pick up clothes and stuff oh and rubbish put the rubbish in se wash and clothes in the bucket! :lol: :oops:

I might invest in some paper plates. (Thank you to you and your daughter for that idea) :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Posted

lol they buy them not me!

starting to feel sick and dizzy again and very tired

• Posted

:shock: Me too, sod this...going to have some wine...give me a flipping exfcuse to wear my black cardi inside out :P :P :P :P Me going on oneso have too as trooo many litttle people! Itll keep me happy and calm!!!! And make mew fun instead of being psychotic and ocd about house and stuff....lets trash the place kids cause he nose he nose ear nose nose he not care spin spin spin :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Could you imagine me as a brain surgeon.....................whoopsie,,,,,was that a toe............whooops wrong end!!!!!!

Or cardiac person,,,,,,,,,,,whoops thats a lung!!!!!

Or taxi driver ....................watch out.........sh*t...bough!!!! Ouch !!!THE WALL! iVE NOT STARTED DRINKING YET

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.