Running low sertraline

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don’t know what to do people got 1 tablet left untill my appointment on Thursday should I half it tonight and half tommorlw ????

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Go to doctors reception tomorrow and ask for an emergency prescripton
    • Posted

I’ve sorted it hun was because I’m not in my local until Friday 
  • Posted

Phone the office, also the pharmacy has given me a filled prescription when i had to wait a week. They said they would only do it the one time. Call the pharmacy and explain your situation
  • Posted

Yes, call them and they will give you enough to get through til your appt.
  • Posted

Yes the pharmacy should be able to give you a few pills until your appointment. 
    • Posted

I can't believe I let my doctor talk me into taking Zoloft, I have epilepsy, I

don't have mental problems, (not saying anything about other people) I take seizure meds that make me feel anger alot, but didn't have tremors or the side affects that Zoloft does, plus I lost 22 pounds in less than a month, so it made me feel like it was helping, and now I'm going back and forth with the anger problems. I could have did that myself, now we all might be stuck on this s**t, please excuse my language. Good luck everyone!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.