Running out of options

Posted , 8 users are following.

For years i have suffered from bad constipation, severe bloating and gas pains after eating. i have tried every diet i can find. i have been in and out of Penn medicine constantly. I have had 2 colonoscopies, 2 endoscopies, a gastric emptying, a barium swallow, various blood work, multiple CT scans of the abdomen, liver and thyroid. i have also had a barium swallow and the radioactive pill swallow and tracking. I have been treated for SIBO as well. Every single one came back normal. i have no answers. Besides all that, i have tried numerous supplements and herbal remedies from around the internet without any success. I am just hoping to find one person who has tried all of these things and found some type of answer to their bowel issues.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Always drink warm water after taking any diet....warm water helps to digest food fast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.