Ruth

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm new to this forum, I looked to see if there was any forums regarding Liver problems so here I am. I'm confused and in pain and just trying to take in whats happening to my body. Im at a loss, i been in & out of hospital for last 2 months. i been told I have liver disease, iv had fluid drained, bblader drain, enema, not much pain relievef. Im just at a loss. I have no idea where I am along the liver disease line, iv got ascites so is that a bad sign. I feel like iv just been in for tests then sent home to fend for myself. My abdomen is the size of a small Island and I wouldnt look out of place walking out of the cemetary across my way. Im running blind here. Im lost and in severe pain. and miserable and pretty much house bound. and im still non the weiser. Im getting sick of familg asking whats wron, how bad, i dont know no one is telling me anything. is this normal in the beginning stages of a somwhat diagnosis? Any help inf, or just to let me know im not flipping alone here. seriosly appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.