Sacrialic joint fusion

Posted , 1 user is following.

Anyone had an SI fusion? I have a failed l4/5 fusion and was told I would need revision however I saw my surgeon on Wednesday and he has suggested that I wear a brace for 3 weeks so he can determine if it's the lumbar fusion that needs fixed or if my pain is coming from the SI joint and if so he will fuse this. I had mentally prepared myself for the revision and now I have this to contend with. Done nothing but cry for days trying to get my head around what's going on and scared I don't have the right surgery. Iv spent 15 years in pain and this past year practically most of my days are lying down, I'm so fed up right now, anyone that's had SI fusion I would love to hear your story😊

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.