Sacroiliac Joint out

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi my first time writing about this. Lately cant work due to the pain in my back, so bad. Doctors want you to take painkillers but its not solving problem. Went to Physio and was told was my Sacroiliac Joint had came out after a quick tug on my leg it was back in Great i thought as i could not work and was getting depressed. After 2 days i went back to work but again so much pain in lower back every step agony i cried. went back and she said was out again so once more and same thing and its back in been 3 days now but still so pain guess i wont know till i work again if the pain is not only on right side but also along the whole way of my lower spine Has anyone had this and knows if it will now stay in Im scared to move

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I do not have the same problem you do with my SI joints but I do have arthritis in them and the pain is more than I can bear without pain medicine. Even with pain medicine I have a lot of pain but I would not be able to continue to live with the kind of pain I would be in if I didn't have pain meds to take. And I mean what I said very literally.

Have you had any kind of Imaging done on your lower back? You really need to get an MRI if you haven't had one yet. they need to look and see what's going on there because obviously something is causing it to pop out of place and it shouldn't be doing that. I'm sure you've already done the ice and the heat. another thing you can try is getting a TENS unit to use on your back. You can Google TENS unit and get an idea of how they work. it actually helps me a lot to deal with my pain. it sends a little electrical stimuli to the patches you put on your back. These little electrical zaps send a signal to your brain and this signal then blocks the pain signal going to the brain. you don't mention where you live so I don't know if this is legal but there is two things you might try. One of them is CBD oil and the other one is kratom. you can Google both of those for more information but a lot of people get a lot of relief from pain using these things. their legal in the United States but some states have passed laws against them so you have to check with your region where you live to know whether they're legal or not. good luck to you and I hope you get this all figured out.

• Posted

Thank you i wondered what Tens was, i will check it out. I have not had MRI scan the last time went to doctor was just given ibuprofen 10% which does nothing then to NHS Pysio but was just given an exercise sheet. Last two times and £60 down the physio put SI back in but still pain. Strange you said about CBD oil My daughter gave me that a while back the taste was so bad i shoved it back in the drawer and only took it out this morning to look at it again wondering if i should try it regardless of taste ha. I go back to work tomorrow so am worried incase pain gets to much as i have a big house to clean so yes i may try that as well. Only not sure if use painkillers along with it as have no instructions on bottle

• Posted

You could try the CBD capsules. It does not clash with medications. Some people drink fruit juice after it to take away the taste.

• Posted

Oh right well could do that it sounds much better thankyou derek.

• Posted

A ot of people think that CBD oil made from hemp has no THC in it (the active ingredient in marijuana) but that's not true at all. It has .3% which is only a trace amount but I have heard of people get a positive UA for THC when they've been using CBD oil. I think it's because they were heavy users of CBD oil. so if you are required to do UA's for your job you might want to keep that in mind. I know CBD oil works for a lot of people and I hope it works for you. I have a pain management doctor and so I do take narcotics for my pain and my pain management doctor will not let me take CBD oil. his reasoning is because if I do have a positive UA he won't know if it's from the CBD oil or from using marijuana illegally.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.