Sad girl #1000

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

I was put on Prozac for my anxiety and depression like a year ago and I stayed on that medication for 9 months. Then for some reason, my dumb ass psychiatrist told me to go off of it. I ended up feeling horribly depressed a month later and had to go see a new psychiatrist who told me he should have never taken me off of it so soon, for the relapse rate is over 50%. Anyways, I have recently, like 2 months ago, got back onto Prozac. It has helped a lot with my depression, but now I have this weird feeling everyday like something is wrong. At first it was like anxiety, or I would excessively worry about stupid stuff. But now it is interfering with my life everyday. I can't really explain it, I just feel off everyday. I don't feel like myself. Has this happened to anyone else?? I feel so alone and I feel like I'm going crazy. I can't stop crying. Someone please help.

P.S. I see my psychiatrist next week, I'm hoping she'll know what to do for me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i am read your forum i dont know about your problem and you dont worry and dont cry your psychiatrist will do good for you my blessing with you

• Posted

Ohhh no sarah. The psychiatrist shud never do.that ever xx hopefully the new one will sort it out for u xxx all the symptoms are similar to the withdrawal from prozac i had in oct. Hang in there if u can @ least till u see doc next week. I cried at everything!!!! Kp us posted yr not alone now xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.