Sad I was depreesed for 3 years.. because Doctors wouldnt and couldnt find anything

Posted , 3 users are following.

Only today I find out I have a Lump. It would explain the Nausea that I have been getting the Pains in my stomach and so fourth'.. They say oh no its just Acid Reflux'.. No It wasnt.. I had endoscopys done and Blood test and everythihng., Blood test a PH Study test to see if there was any reason as to why I was getting nauseated'. and felt like vomitting. People all thought this Girls Crazy . But you know within yourself that you are sick and when Nobody is listening to you its frustrating .. especially wth people who are meant to be there for you '.. I dont talk to anyone about it because they have their Own Issues and problems'. going on for them or work drains them out'.. I hate people who are really self centred and think their problems are far worse than Yours Right'...I have been suffering for 3 years. Since 2015. It has been affecting me ever since 2015. before that I was very healthy '. always up and going and wanted to do things and when this come into play I started isolating myself from people because They were making assumptions all thinking I was Lieing'.. for 3 Years'. why would anyone Lie'.. I know when something is Wrong with My Body. I found this news out today . after a Month ago when I asked for a ultrasound.. I kept getting Refused from Doctors saying No you just had one 3 years ago.. I said I dont CAre..Im the one in Pain Not You....Doctors Need to learn how to do their JOB Otherwise They should find another Job. I have been suffering For Years; and Years'.. of nauseation and vomitting. and Abdominal Pains. It makes me Sad. Cause I Should never had had to go through 3 years of this without Any Answers or Doctors saying oh No Its all in your head. or No its acid Reflux or No its IBS' -Irritable Bowl Syndrome. I was made to look like an idiot. and lost people in my life. because no One Believed me'.. :-( Its Sad.. for me that is..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aryt i am so so sorry that you had to go through this. I agree that no one knows your body like you do. I hope you will now be able to get the medical care that you need. Sorry it had to take this long to find out. Where is the lump located? How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

I hope everything works out for you.

• Posted

I am slightly confused. You say you have found a lump but have not said where it is. Have you had a diagnosis? I am not quite sure why you have put this post in the liver forum. Are you getting right sided abdominal pain. Are you going yellow? The symptoms you have described could be many things but some things have at least been ruled out. I think you need to be more understanding about doctors. There were times last year when I got frustrated because doctors could not diagnose my problems but eventually it was discovered I had a very rare -one in a million - liver disease called Caroli's which even most doctors have never heard of. Keep hanging in there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.