Sad News

Posted , 11 users are following.

Dear All

My wife used to post on this forum for the last year or so. It is with deepest of sorrow that I am letting you know that she passed away last Saturday. She contracted pnumonia, and just could not cope with the aggressive nature of this infection.

She fought to survive rught up to the end.  She leaves us with so many cherished memories.

I would like to that so many of you who had responded to her posts.  She posted only a few times, but was regular visitor to the site.  She took great comfort from the very brave people who are fighting and dealing with bronchiectisis and psudomonas.

May all of you stay healthy and happy.

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is wonderful that she had you to support her through this devastating illness. Life and all its ups and downs is so much easier if you have loving family by your side. I'll remember you in my prayers. Be gentle with yourself through grief; it is hard work but you can do it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.