Posted , 8 users are following.
I tried Saffron for a week and it completely cured my tinnitus. It might not work for everyone but no harm in trying out.
1. Take a pinch of saffron (not the extract) but the actual dried flower.
2. Soak it in warm milk (1/2 cup) for 10-20 mins. You can also add sugar and cardamom for taste but this is optional.
3. Drink it every day in the morning.
1. Where do you get the Saffron? - You can get this is any Asian grocery store.
2. It is pretty expensive isnt it? - Not really. I paid $15 for a small box.
3. Are there any studies showing this as a cure? I am not aware of it.
4. What was the cause of your tinnitus? - I believe it was due to the exposure of loud noise and that i was close to it all the time since I was part of the marching band.
5. how bad was your t , - It was horrible. I went to many doctors and they could not help. I started wearing expensive ear plugs but still no relief
6. for how long did you have t , - For 3 months
7. for how long did you take saffron before you felt it was working, - Took it for just a week. But it might take longer for someone.
8. why did you try Saffron ? - Here's why I think Saffron worked. I tried saffron becoz I knew it was a nerve relaxer that was used in old days. I also felt that tinnitus must be related to stress in nerves ending in the ear.
Pls try and let me know if this works for you,
1 like, 6 replies