Salacatol - Is It Any Good?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone been using the Salactol droplets to remove skin warts?

I have been using it for about 6 months now. And each time it seems to have cleared the warts after about 2/3 weeks.

But they always grow back.

The chemist says I should be using sandpaper before applying the droplets. Sometimes I do this, but other times I forget.

Has anyone had any success killing off warts completely with Salactol droplets?

Olive

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

You need to use it for about 12 weeks non stop to clear persistent warts. I have always used medicated corn plasters on warts, and they have worked really well. Where are your warts?

• Posted

They are on my fingers. They are small but really irritating and they keep growing back. It's very depressing.

• Posted

If the warts are coming back it means its infectious warts, depending how bad the case is you may need antibiotics. You need something that is going to work on the inside, i believe the warts you have are more than just skin deep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.