Salt Pipe

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have had bronchiectasis for 64 years, I recently saw a respiratory physiotherapist, the first one since I was a child. She was very helpful and went through the active breathing excerises to clear lungs, but also suggested a salt pipe. I wondered if anyone here has tried one and was it any good. I have ordered one and will give it a go but it would be interesting to hear your thoughts. Thanks. 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

64 years how have you coped so long with it, my husband has a salt pipe but not really tried it, let us know how you get on
    • Posted

Will do. I think it's probably easier to cope with if you've never known any different. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.