Same problem as Gwen!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Keep getting BAD REQUEST when I click to respond to anyone's discussion!😠😖😵🤔HELP!!!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yeah me too i thought i techo savy but all ive had to resort to is putting shortcut icon on my mobile home screen for this site and search there and click follow unless one of our buddies on here csn solve it for us .....
  • Posted

also getting BAD REQUEST when trying to respond, I rebooted my mail, but no help

HELP

• Posted

Still the same and also on the hip replacement forum which I'm also a member of. Such a shame as it looks like no-one can be bothered to offer any advice to people who are posting a question. I'm guessing it must be an operator problem  as it seems to be affecting people in different areas. I originally thought it was just me but it doesn't appear to be the case

• Posted

I have the same issue....continuously for 2 days and couldn't see, post, or reply to anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.