saw my doctor today

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi ladies, got my check up from my doctor today , and she is pleased with the way im healing, that "bumpy lump" ive been convinced is another prolapse is infact where ive been stitched , got to go back again in 4 weeks just to get another check and also my smear but she said im fine , she did say i should be ok to lift my 9 month old carefully but they say 6 weeks , im only 5 weeks 3 days post op so ill continue to send her to my parents for another week or 2  to be safe xx

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Thats really good news Helen, glad youre on the mend (also glad to hear that the bumpy lump is nornal healing as I have one too) 

• Posted

ive been so paranoid about this bumpy lump to the extent ive been having panic attacks ,but doctor assured me its where i have been stitched, of course i will never be like i was before 5 kids but im just thankfull i dont have to live with that dreaded bulge everyday xx
    • Posted

Fantastic hun.keep up with the resting,ypurdoing great. Lots of love.xxxxx
  • Posted

Good news helen. You must be so relieved x
    • Posted

i am matron,  thank you for all ur advice you have given me x
  • Posted

Hi Helen,

That's good news. Hope healing continues well. It's tough though sometimes when you are having a good day and you get tempted to overdo it.

• Posted

That's great news Helen. Thanks so much for sharing especailly about bump lump and possible prolapse as think alot of us healing ladies have thought that. Happy healing and let us know how you go at your next check up. I have my post op check up next week and i am dreading it as still very sore and painful down there. xx
    • Posted

im still a bit tender so she didnt insert anyhing in to check me ive to get that done in 4 weeks when i get my smear done x
    • Posted

That;s good to know if mine suggests inserting anything I think I will suggest another follow up like yours. Thanks for sharing. Do gald all was well for you. Onward & Upwards from now on.. all the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.