Scab like rash on scalp.

Posted , 2 users are following.

image Hi,

I have had a mild itchy spot on my scalp a couple of weeks ago but I thought nothing of it. Soon a lump on the back of the side of my neck developed and it was very painful. I could not touch it or move my head too much or swiftly. The itchiness intensified extremely just at that moment. I felt lumps amongst the itchiness on my scalp. The pain from the lump on my neck disappeared just as the itchiness disappeared within a matter of two/three days. The itchiness turned into a constant bearable scraping pain (almost like peeling off scabs) , although it is still slightly itchy at times. I took a picture of it (attached) and the lumps turned into a scab like rash going from the top of my left side of the scalp to the left side of the back of my neck. Do you know what this is, what's it from and what can be done to cure it? Many thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Sounds like seborrheic dermatitis. Try moogoo milk shampoo, use it every day for a week, then use it as you normally would your normal shampoo. All the ingredients are natural and it is even used for babies it is so mild. I have tried all the medicated shampoos and after a while they stopped working, Since using this shampoo, I have had hardly any problems. I promise you this shampoo is the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.