Scabbies

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimage

so this is my story after reading this article .i been battling with scabbies well over 4 months dr after dr they gave me nix creme told me that will work well i asked for oral nedication they hesitated

finalle they did n i was covered all over my body i itched n itched i tryed from camomile baths to tea tree vinager neen cayeen pepper i was driving my self nuts then after reading this i remember my grandma she was a native induan from guatemaka she use to clear our bellies from parasite with sea salt so i said ehat i have to loose i was ready to check my self in to hospital i cryed every night cause i felt controlled my life this nasty scabbies so i decided to do a sailine boiled water amd sea salt i sprayed it 4 times a day on my bedding and pillows the photos showed are before and 2 days later i crying of happiness i never thought after hundreds if dollars my solution was in a 5 dollar container of sea salt.. i need to share my expirience cause scabbies has to be one if the worrse things out there that can happen to a oerson the itching was a nightmare at first the sea salt burn but it was worthit cause it stopped itching completly and killsed all eggs and mites i can never thank this lady fir sharing this article at first that really helped and im thankful for this solution it really is the cure to scabbies nasty crusted scabbies

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Claudia,

Myself and my son are struggling to get rid of scabies. I'll definitely try your suggestion of the sea salt spray on bedding etc. Did you also spray yourself?

Regards

Regards

Lin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.