scabies

Posted , 2 users are following.

****** i've tried everything

]

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello bruce , ive had this nasty bug about 4 years ago , i was feeling the same exact way, hopeless, up all night scratching , you name it

heres some things that helped me

1. permetherin cream******

the most effective thing by far was this cream, believe me, it works, buy as much of it as you can and be very generous with it

use it right after a shower after youve dried off completely. what i ended up doing was leaving it on way past the recommended 8 hours or so, and left it for closer to 24 hours ,

and then after that use it again after 6-7 days

if yiyr still feeling insecure use it again after another week

2. 10% sulphur soap, it has to be 10% you can buy it online and its a good idea to have a few extra bars on hand, it dries your skin up pretty badly but if thats the price to pay for killing these evil bugs than so be it! i used it in the shower, turn the water off and let your skin soak it up for a minute or so

3. Clove oil, warning with this stuff as it is very very powerful if not diluted, it will have your skin on fire if used without diluting it with lotion or something, but again if thats the price to have these things killed, so be it

these 3 things used correctly and intensely, should, God Willing be enough to kill these things and bring your life back to normal,

Best of luck to you, God Bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.