Scabies in my mouth! They are everywhere-

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am so depressed all I want is my life back.  I want to be the old me when it was 3 or 4 years ago, but now I have scabies all over my body, literally all over my body.  It is so bad that I used my permethrin cream last night and woke up this morning with infections all over my body from dying mites decomposing.  I felt lethargic all day and the lesions on my body were red and hot,  so I took antibiotics but oh my God it really really scared me and it’s going to happen again and again I know it like legit one infection was in my ear piercing they must have been living in there it’s insane 

and now they’re in my mouth! how the hell do you get rid of them in your mouth please someone help me 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you taken ivermectin. 
    • Posted

Yes I have.   I’m doing permetherin right now and intervecim. I just hate what this has done to my skin. Have you gotten rid of yours ?
    • Posted

I got rid of it for a couple weeks but a family member reinfected me. So I’m back on the ivermectin and permethrin and sulfur rolleyes
  • Posted

You poor thing!  I'm so sorry.  I am actually coming back to as many forums as possible because when I scoured the internet last fall, I saw nothing on immunity.  Nothing.

I took my dog to the vet for alopecia, and the vet did a skin scrape, and low and behold, showed me the little buggers under a microscope. "Oh, he's a puppy and his immune system isn't working as well yet, plus he's a rescue and has spent time in a shelter and now has a new home. Give him a little time to relax and this will go away. (I think she gave some cream or meds, too, but honestly, I forget.) It did.

I was talking to another medical professional yesterday, she remarked, "Oh yeah, vets have known for years that stress and a wacked immune system is the reason for scabies and mites on animals.  Of course it's the same for humans!"

So I had to come back to a forum and just tell you...YES. This is the missing link. Go ahead and do all your tea tree oil, sulphur creams and medicine (with formaldehyde in it!), but if you are stressed (and we definitely are when we get scabies!), please please treat your immune system!

Try to get sunlight for 20 minutes per day, especially on your skin. Consider meditation, 30 minutes of walking, eating well (no sugar or alcohol for awhile), things like garlic suppliments and definitely getting enough sleep.  All of this is crucial for recovery.  (If you have had trauma in your life, I'd even suggest counseling.)  There are so many things you can do to help yourself in addition to the medications (I tried everything and nothing worked until I approached this holistically.)  In fact, if I get stressed I sometimes feel a little "nip" and know I have to recalibrate things in my life.  

The last bout I had was in November of 2017.  I was SO stressed.  I had mites in my hairline, forehead, eyebrows and lashes, ears and on my cheeks - not to mention scabies everywhere else.  It was hell, and incredibly stressful in itself. 

So I came back to encourage people to please continue to try things, but definitely do what you need to do for a strong and healthy immune system.   

Good luck!  This WILL END! 

PS:  I also sprinkled borax on my bed under the mattress pad, and left it there for a week, then vacuumed it off.  I'm not sure if it helped, but I think it did. 

• Posted

did a doctor find mites on you? You should look up a condition called lichen planus, it is a condition where you can get sores on your body and in your mouth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.