Scabies please help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

I feel so helpless I am now on my 6 th treatment of derbac -m .myself hubby and 3 young kids I have been washing everything on 60 and 90 then into the tumble dryer also been wearing rubber gloves for washings ect. This is killing me all I do is cry I'm not itchy but keep getting small blisters on my fingers and then go down and leave small dot things do I still have these horrible things please help me

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Put ammonia in the wash.  About a cup or two.  Buy Permethrin from Amazon.  Put that on yourself.  Good luck.
  • Posted

Bath in 1/2 cup of salt water for 20 minutes, air dry if it still seem like you are itchy after 2 days repeat process. It you are worried about dry skin spray aloe vera juice in you after you bath too. And apple cider juice you can also spray in you.
    • Posted

Thanks do scabies cling to everything ? I am afraid its on everything I've put all kids teddies in black bags and the clothes I've not washed yet and shoes we've had on I feel like I'm geting washing done and then there is more I'm hoovering and washing the flooring all the time o don't know where else they could be
    • Posted

Also ment to say I am not itchy just got the small blister looking things on my fingers with small mark inside them
    • Posted

You have to make sure you wash everything sheets, blankets, clothes in hot water and dry in dryer on hot heat some ppl dry twice but they don't live more than 72 hours on surfaces and things make sure you vacuum furniture and rugs if they are in your mattress, but a plastic mattress cover that has a zipper on it on your mattres, that will protect you and suffocate the mites.
    • Posted

I couldn't get a zipper cover just a normal waterproof one hoping it will do the job.i have been doing all the washing and drying on a high I just hard with 3 kids making sure there not touching things I feel like I will never get rid of this because of all the things in my house table chairs worktop surfaces ect I feel so drained going to take most of the washing bags of iv got to the laundrette speed the washing up a bit it seems just to be me that keeps getting them on my hands as if there is something I keep touching but I can't think what
  • Posted

So today I washed of derbac m had it on for 24 hours but now feel itchy I didn't feel itchy before is this normal ? I'm freaking out already ??
    • Posted

That doesn't work do as I told you and have faith in God cuz it really works I had six kids and it wasn't hard for me to get rid of the mites!
  • Posted

Hi 

Please don't cry I know what your going through, it's a disgusting skin condition !

have you been to the doctors they gave me Pretherin cream, I've had it for about a month have become obsessed with it, but this seems to be working, hopefully. Go back to the doctors and get it sorted, my husband funny enough hasn't contracted it.

please let me know how you get on xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.