Scabies - Update on my Process:

Posted , 2 users are following.

Diatomaceous Earth and Sulfur seem to be helping.  Note, I take regular bath's with sea salt and a tree tree and peppermint oil.  Purchased some D.E. and having good results.  Expecially taking it orally. Plus, found some pure sulfur powder at a compound pharmacy and it's great.  The only problem with the sulfur is it messed up my G.I. track, abit.  But I am feeling OK and somewhat hopefully for the future.  Note, a large bag of D.E. Food Grade--note, must be food grade-was approx. $22.  While the sulfur was $9 for a medium size bottle.  

I don't work for either company.  I just want to contribute the blog, by passing on my experience.

Best wishes.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is there any specific reason you are taking these items?  

• Posted

Hi, things are going fairly well.  The D.E. and the bath's help.  However, Iam stuck in  a kind of desperate depression. One that involves my lovely cat.  I am using the D.E. on her, but feel like she need's the revolution.  I haven't the funds for a vet or a four pack of Revolutsion online.  Since she is my only family, losing her would break me. Can anyone send me one dose of Revolution for my cat.  I want to nip this in the bud, before it gets bad for her. I have no family, friends.or support to reach out to, so i apologize in advance.  It's just I would do anything for for her including asking strangers.  

Thank said,  I will pass it on when the opportunity arises.

Thanks for your consideration. 

• Posted

P.S.  I apologize for the inconvenience of my past sloppy posts.  However, I was prescribed Xanax, by a doctor, for anxiety associated scabies. It appear's the prescription has affected my cognitive skills. 

In any event, I am very depressed and anxious. My life is consumed with treating  scabies. My first thought upon waking is cleaning.  My next thought is my skin.

It's safe to say, that I have reached the threshold of my tolerance.

I know longer care about living.  My cat however is my saving grace. I suffer everday with pang's of guilt regarding my affection for her. In effect, I am starting to hate myself. I need some sound, sane advice.

Also, for anyone new to this site, many of the post's may appear extreme and/or O.C.D.related. In other words, crazy. But I assure you, this is a depressing and life

condition that can easily be decribed as overwhelming.

• Posted

Illness that requires intense treatment can be depressing.  I have gone through such a deep valley myself.  In the midst of it life is hard to live.  Yet, somehow, I reached 'the other side'.  Gradually I climbed out of that deep hole.  

Perhaps this bit of sharing may be of some support to you.

• Posted

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post, Hanny.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.