scales

Posted , 7 users are following.

How is everyone doing this lovely sunny Saturday? 

After the disappointment of my first weigh in I took the step of removing the batteries from my scales. 

I was weighing myself 3-4 times a day and was becoming a little obsessive over the fluctuation of a measly lb.

I have uped my water intake as noticed during the week I wasn't drinking as much (its hard in my job having to run out mid procedure and my boss was getting a little agitated by it)

So I explained the situation to her as id kept this totally secret and she is more understanding now.

However now im concerned I don't know how im doing. 

Ive stopped my gym membership due to money and I think I may start SW still saying some money. 

Guess what im asking is how many times do you weigh yourself a week? 

Hiw have you combated becoming obsessive over this xxx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Claire, I have been on the tablets for nearly three weeks, g haven't been weighed by the nurse yet. I go on my scales every morning although I know they are rubbish! they say g have lost 5lb which I am not happy with considering all the changes g have made. BUT I feel fantastic! I wish I had measured myself as everyday my body feels different (better) my clothes feel better, g don't feel so chunky! I get weighed on Wednesday. I have an appointment with my nurse to check my blood pressure. I will have been on them for three weeks. I'm a little worried but also excited to Le weighed. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.