Scalp inflammation

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello

I’m a 47 yr female probably going thru peri menopause. For the past 2 weeks I have this itching, pain on my top of the scalp of my head .  I had this before last year and the dermatologist gave me meds orally and some type of steroids to put directly on my scalp now is happening again with pain in my head. I’m going to make an appointment again. This is crazy

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Perimeno is awful, so many strange symptoms.

I just read an article about internal shingles, no rash. You might want to google that, it sounds like what you might be experiencing. 

Hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

I’m gonna ask my doctor about it . When happens to me last year the dermatologist gave a shot of cortisone on the scalp and meds and it went away.  Thanks I hope so too. I want to be normal again
  • Posted

its better to see hair restoration expert because you might be suffering from hair loss further also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.