Scar tissue

Posted , 7 users are following.

After my rectocele surgery I have slot of scar tissue. It’s made not at the entrance of my vagina. Since the scar tissue is in the way it causes air bubble when I sit because it yeap the air. How long will it take for the scar tissue to break down it’s been since 2/2018 since the surgery...

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I Feel like I have a lot of scar tissue, too.  I feel it quite often. It bugs me. I’m wondering if I will get to where I don’t feel it. It’s been since March that I had my surgery.  
    • Posted

the scar tissue is going to softness, in the meanwhile use olive or coconut oil to softness the tissue.

• Posted

Hi, I was told by a women’s health physio to massage the scar tissue, with something like olive oil/coconut oil,mdidn’t like the idea of that but that was her advice.

x

• Posted

I wonder if it’s ok to use olive oil or coconut oil all the time in the vagina?? If it is, then it may help to keep  the area moisturized and soft. My husband and I have only had sex three times after the surgery and we used olive oil and coconut oil (not mixed together)  and it does make the scar feel less dry. 
  • Posted

I have this also. Gets quite sore when I walk. It seems to be improving slowly. Had rectocele surgery 10 months ago and cystocele surgery in April. Hopefully it resolves with time.

Anyone 100% yet?

• Posted

.I am so sorry to hear this but i must warn you. Some have had rectocele surgery and were not told a medical device was used such as Medical Mesh. It can also be used for any hernias. Some kinds of Mesh contain Polypropylene . The body rejects and allergy symptoms appear.The Mesh can erode into organs and come through the vaginal wall. Do no hesitate to seek Traslabial scan as this mesh is designed to create scar tissue . It shrinks ,hardens and erodes poisoning the body. The Mesh is now under review till later in the year. It's being investigated please watch. Netflix documentary The Bleeding Edge.

Breast implants also and stomach hernias. Men women and children have this inside them and some are very sick now.

My advice please request hospital theater notes to see if this terrible thing is inside you.

It causes secondary illness you can die from.

A.S.I.A this is an auto immune response to an foreign object inside the body.. Plz check Research facebook group SLING THE MESH facegroup group MESHMENOT Hernia groups too! It's a bigger problem

• Posted

I'm not sure her post was about mesh hun? It's about scar tissue?

I don't think they are allowed to use mesh without patient consent. In the UK anyway that's the policy.

• Posted

My point was the scar tissue is caused by mesh. She may have mesh that will continue to produce scar tissue. Any Hernia op they can use mesh. They dont always tell you. The mesh is poison to the body.

• Posted

They do use without patient consent. The entrance wound scar is not the problem in these cases with Mesh . The scaring builds up around Mesh and keeps doing so. As the Mesh erodes and damages the flesh around it. Mesh was designed to create Scar tissue.

• Posted

Yes surose I totally agree with you about mesh.. its horrific in my opini9 and I'd refuse to have it.

Where I live they always make sure you consent to it as its classed as foreign body.

Very different to other hernias as the vagina is fragile and easily erode through.

I've done many years researching6 about it and I would not risk it at all.

My consultant refused to use it so I guess it depoends on your consultant.

X

• Posted

You can use coconut oil in vagina.. it amazing for natural moisture, prevents bacteria and wonderful for scar tissue. I use it everyday for comfort. Only raw organic coconut oil though hunx

• Posted

Hi Latisha

I had a hysterectomy and rectocele repair in June 18. I was left with scaring coming out of the vagina and it was very uncomfortable to sit. After a couple of consultations with my consultant he decided that i should have the scarring removed. I had this done in Dec 18 . I was only a day case and needed to take some more time off work to heal but that area now feels so much better. Can you see your consultant again ?

Good Luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.