Scar tissue growing under upper eyelid and continued eye irritation

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have an issue with my eye constantly feeling like i have an eyelash stuck in it I got this a couple of months ago and it seemed to go away but now its back again. There's a strange white tissue growing under my upper eyelid so i wonder if this is irritating my eye. I'm not sure how to go about getting rid of this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The easiest first thing to do is either see your doctor or book an appointment with an optician. Opticians not only test your eyes they look at the general health of the eye and will be able to tell you what it is. Im thinking it may be a cyst, possibly a tiny cyst on your eyelid edge, but you need a professional to look at it. It may be the start of dry eye syndrome, which many folks have because of looking at screens too much .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.