scared

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm just scared terrified right now and I doubt anyone understands I don't know what I'm scared of I don't wanna die I'm just I don't feel like myself right now I'm scared I just wanna cry I just wanna get better is there a god cuz he sure isn't answering my prayers I need him this is to much for me why does this have to happen I did nothing bad to anyone and I have so much fear of during its like I did something wrong what did I do wrong I'm being punished and I don't know why I'm a good person it hurts bad 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There is defenantly a God Scorpio. I too struggle with severe anxiety and depression and pray abt it daily. The fact that I am still here is proof that he may not answer the prayers the way we expect or in our timing but keep crying out to Jesus and really believe that he can help you. Sometimes we need the knowledge God gives a dr to help. I have been and will continue to have days that I just want to scream or crawl under a rock but I keep praying and pressing on.  I will talk anytime you need a friend!
    • Posted

Yes I need one true friend cuz I have none it makes me feel so stupid that I can't even make friends my age 
    • Posted

I was the same way Monday to the point I thought I was having a heart attack and went to the hospital. I fight this fight everyday. Sometimes I win sometimes I lose but I still wake up and my heart that feels like it will just stop keeps beating. I am now trying a beta blocker and a non chemical med called buspar. So far it's not all that but we will see. Find a great movie to watch and pop a bowl of popcorn. I have special feel good shows recorded for horrid moments. Read psalm 23 it's abt dispare.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.