Scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

OK guys these heart palos are really scaring me!!! I've been told my heart is fine but these things are happening so much!!! Is this really anxiety?!?!?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, very common. I actually just an an EKG done in my GPs office yesterday because of my heart starting to race a ton more and that was normal. Anxiety can do crazy things to your body!
    • Posted

Yeah that's a palpitation. I mean if it's happening often I would recommend getting it checked out because everyone is different but it is a common symptom with anxiety. For me I've had a consistent racing heart the past few weeks. It concerned my GP yesterday so they did an EKG just to double check but alas my heart is perfect and it's my anxiety/medication.
    • Posted

I've had probably 60 ekgs and all the doctors can say is amxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.