scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

So weird I was just sitting on couch and suddenly I felt this wave came over me I felt like my heart was stopping g and my face went all tingly like I was going to pass out I checked my pulse and it was racing this only lasted about 1-2 minutes then the tinglyness went away and my heart stopped racing I felt a bit shaky but OK. Would this be a panic attack or anxiety attack even tho only lasted 2 minute's it scares me so much

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI lynsey

It certainly sounds like a panic attack - they can happen when you're relaxed.

However,  I suggest that you see your doctor so that tests can be done - which will (HOPEFULLY) reassure you.   Love Tess

• Posted

Hi thank u for replying I have been to doctors before and I have had a few ecgs and blood tests and didn't find anything x
  • Posted

I get these feeling with anxity and panic

I to have had all the test done you just have to let it pass

Lil

• Posted

Its so frustrating isnt it. Sometimes i feel good and i am having a good day and come home to lay down and boom..there it is i start feeling strange and theres no reason for it. There really is it. I have no clue what it is sometimes. Sometimes im not even anxious at all and these strange symptoms just arise.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.