Scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey all im scared to death i think i have herpes and i feel my new life slipping from my fingers im leasing a house, trying to start a new family, and engaged but i notice a bit of pain during sex one day i pull my camera down with flash to look and its a tiny ulcer and 3 little dot bumps and around my anus is swollen my nodes are swollen not large but i can feel when i touch and ulcer is painful to touch. Im getting tested tomorrow hope i havent infected current partner because i know its not from him and hes a really good guy who i hope can move on with his life. I can insert a pic sorry my vagina isnt cute at all btw

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The only thing that you can really do at this point is wait for your results. I would also suggest for him to get tested. I know you said his a great guy and I think that's great, which means he probably will be more understanding IF the results come back positive. But with herpes one can have the virus for yearsssssssssss and not know it.

• Posted

Herpes sheds even when you do not have active breakout. Both of you need to be tested. Let's wait for your results. It could be type 1, but it could be type 2. Hugs

• Posted

I don't know why these people are talking about different types one is for your lip and what it's for your genitals no two ways about it 1 or to their different. I've had it for 38 years. And it seems as though you are going thru a lot right now even though it was good stuff it can be very trying on your nerves. Well even good guys have sex with other people. I don't know how long it has been since either one of you has had a different partner. Your nerves can definitely bring it out. And yes you could have it for a long time and not know it. My experience I was with a man one night and the next day he told me that he had something. I was active at the time and try to not get close to the area and I was using a condom. So the next day he showed signs. My partner that gave it to me we were in a very hot situation as far as weather goes and we had you know had whatever you call it. I don't want to say but I noticed within a few days that I had bumps patience I didn't know what they were I kind of mess with them and eventually they just got worse. Of course going to the doctor and finding out that is what I had. Since you do love him you need to be honest with him and ask him and if we have to plead with him to tell you the truth. And tell him hey something's come up I don't know why I don't know how long it's been since you've been with someone but here's the deal. I have been married 7 years twice. With this condition and I have never passed it on to my mate. So I know a whole lot about this stuff. And a lot of people that's coming up with these HSV-1 hsv-2 are new

• Posted

Did you say you had pictures?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.