scared

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am so scared and I've been crying on and off if this is priememopause I hate it I understand it's your hormones screwing with your brain but it's horrible feeling like this I'm 53 years of age and don't know how long I've got left it's z scary throught I have a partner and I'm so scared of leaving him I don't want to die I get so frightened and scared

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

your not going to die it will pass we all get it it is hormones and the fear is creating anxiety which makes it feel worst! i have been very stressed this week and feel emotional but i but hide it which creates anxiety cause i dint let it out and it makes me feel crazy and like im lising my mind or go crazy or it will never end but it does! i try to control it cause i have to work and my kids are around and my hubby is never home until 8 so my ability to vent isnt there snd it fustrates me as well which creates anxiety!

• Posted

hi i have also a stressed week with lots of extra activities at d moment i feel like am about to die as well. saying prayers.

• Posted

Please go to your doctor, or talk to your female friends, if they are a similar age they are probably going through this too. I have sudden mood changes, where literally I burst into tears at work. Sometimes words seem to come out of my mouth without my permission. I try to take care of myself and be kind to me. I actually say to the young women at work that I am having a bad day. It helps just to tell people. It is very hard sometimes, and you feel like you are loosing your mind. You are not. You are still you, and you have many years ahead of you. Sometimes we need other people to help us through things and it gives them a chance to enjoy helping someone. Thats something my counselor said to me! Please don't give up.

• Posted

Jill, I'm 54, been dying since I was 51, I'm still here. Miserable most of the time but still here. I'm waiting for the day that I will wake up and be back to feeling ok again. It's a really awful time in life. If you ever need to talk privately just message me. I totally understand.

• Posted

thank you I just want to be happy again

• Posted

I am at the same point in life right now. All I want to do is stay home. I am praying for all of you lovely ladies that are struggling with this awful feeling. Surely it will end soon, right?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.