Scared about Pancreatic or Liver Cancer

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Everyone,

Hope someone can give some suggestion.

I am 20 years old male. Have a reduced Appetite from 2 months and occasionally epigastric pain which is fine now. But the appetite is still bothersome. Doctor did an Upper Endoscopy , CBC and Liver test. Everything was normal. First my fear was about Stomach Cancer but it is now ruled out. But now the fear of Pancreatic or Liver Cancer is troubling me which are more deadly. Although nothing has changed in the 2 months but the fact that these cancer don't show early symptoms is worrying me. Although i was vaccinated for Hepatitis in Childhood and never drink or smoked. Has anyone any idea what could be it. It is not that i don't feel hungry. But the hunger is not same like before. If i eat large meal then appetite is disturbed the next day. Please help!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

btw I am from India.

• Posted

Brush your tong, palate, sides of your tong, mouthfloor and under your tong. I do not know what you are suffering from, but this will help. It helps me when I feel sick because of my gastritis.

• Posted

You should also try to use domperidon, a medicine against sickness and nausea. It helps really great.

• Posted

Hi HypoBoy

Worry and anxiety will have an affect on your appetite. You are far, far too young to even think about the things you get ancious about. Worrying and getting anxious will cause you to become ill and affct your digestive system and appetite. Try eating small meals three times a day then gradually build up your meals to medium then larger portions. Also, be careful because you live in India, with spicey foods. Try to eat lots of fruit not citrus plenty of water no fizzy drinks eat sensibly and do stop worrying over something that isn't there...best wishes....

• Posted

yes marry my parents and physician also say that you are anxious. I also have itching at several places. But this issue occurs every year in winters. from past 3-4 years. Whenever I scratch it reddish and whitish lines form up like raised lines. Since here in India winters have started so i have got the Itching. but u know when already problems are going on then every new problem scares the hell out.

• Posted

It is highly unlikely you have either of these cancers at your age, try and eat small regular meals, drink plenty of water and try meditation or yoga for your stress, you won't feel well if you constantly worry about life threatening illness. Good luck!

• Posted

Btw i want to ask everyone out there if i am diagnosed with anyone of these ( may god don't do this) how much days i will have to live. Since it has been more than 2 months it could have been metastated. Now I am daily thinking of my death.

Crying daily in isolation.

• Posted

And thankyou everyone for the support they have given.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.